Thank you to all of you who asked for the tutorial on the pretty Butterfly wings ivi used for her Spring carnival. I wanted to share a tutorial with you so this Halloween you have another cute option for your girls to wear!
The wings have no specific size since it depends on the baby torso measurement and how big or small you’ll be doing them, but the following steps and PDF will for sure guide you in the process!
What I did to make these wings:
1. Bought a mesh butterfly wing set in the desired color (it can easily be made with a hanger’s wire, covered with color thighs and knotted). You can join both wings with a wire. Don’t forget though to cover the wire to prevent any harm!
2. Cut 4 pieces of each wing pattern on black felt (two for each wing, front and back)
3. Cut out all the wing’s details.
4. Add some white circles, just as real butterflies have!
5. Glue them in each of the sides of the wired wings.
I leave you a picture of the wings. I hope this email and my pattern are helpful for you! And if you do them, please share a pic of the little butterfly!
Have a great weekend!